Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Parent Teacher Online (PTO) is offered to you by CountryNet Software (a division of CountryNet Software Pty Limited) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of PTO constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. CountryNet Software reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and undertakes to notify you by email if this should occur.
- You must complete the sign-up process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the order form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user id. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify PTO immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. PTO will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by PTO or related party if you provide unauthorised access to another person or unauthorised party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- An “Establishment Fee” (formerly known as Registration Fee) must be paid once at the commencement of the use of PTO. This fee is only charged once in the lifetime of the school on the basis that PTO is used at least once within the 12 month billing year. The billing year is each 12 month period, based on the date and month that the registration form was received.’
- PTO reserves the right to charge the school a new Establishment Fee if PTO is not used once per year as a minimum.
- An Annual Licence Fee will be liable, and payable in advance once parent bookings in PTO commence. The Annual Licence Fee entitles the client to 12 months access to the service, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. The Annual Licence Fee will vary from time to time depending on written agreed arrangements between the parties, which includes email communications.
- Subject to assessment, a client may opt to enter into a contracted term. Should the client wish to terminate their service prior to the expiry of the contracted term, Countrynet Software retains the right to immediately receive in full any remaining outstanding Annual Licence Fee charges up until the scheduled expiry date of the contracted term.
- In consideration of PTO providing access to certain Confidential Information (via admin login) of the software service, Intellectual Property and Expertise, this information and access to such files is to be kept strictly confidential. You agree not to use, transmit, print or copy any information save for training purposes.
- PTO will provide a Service Level Agreement according to industry standards and conditions.
- The client may not use access to the service by providing any promotional information unless it is directly about the school or school events.
- PTO accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused from the use of its software or services. PTO accepts no responsibility for the quality of the data supplied. It is the client’s responsibility to provide PTO with accurate and up to date data.
- Client information collected by each party will be retained or disposed in accordance with the requirements of the client or any other statutory requirements. PTO retains all archived information indefinitely unless otherwise directed.
- SUPPORT EXCLUSIONS – any work requiring additional cost will be quoted prior to commencing and may includes such items as, but not be limited to:
- any data upload to PTO that requires more than one hour of preparation by the support team for uploading;